Rebekah DullCo-Founder & Digital Consultant
areas of expertise
- Marketing Implementation and Execution
- Social Media Manager
- Content Developer
- Ghost Writer and Editor
- Project Manager
- BA, Marketing, Washington State University
- AA, Business Administration, Clark College
As a Digital Native, Rebekah has spent her life navigating multiple multi-media platforms. She can build databases, design flyers, identify pain points in a company’s marketing strategies, achieve goals in social media and manage an event all while being in the background. Rebekah has a natural sense of not missing the details which is why she’s our silent taskmaster.
I enjoy working with my clients to bring their vision to life in the digital atmosphere.
With a gift to operate in the background, she’s often juggling multiple things and you would never know. When she’s relaxing, Rebekah enjoys the Pacific Northwest’s beautiful scenery, being outdoors and all the unique flavors of Vancouver-Portland’s metro area.
Generation Z is the largest growing population in the United States, making up about 25% of the entire population and they are growing every day with 361,000 births per day in the US. (Spark and Honey). Now that’s something for marketers to pay attention to.September 16, 2018
- No matter how hard you work at creating and delivering clear messages in your communication, as a business owner you must learn how to actively listen to the responses from your messages. It may sound cheesy, but when you fail to listen, others around you may begin to think that you are constantly talking ATJune 30, 2018
- A digital strategy I say. You might ask, what is that? Why does it matter? Where do I even begin? All great questions! In this article, I want to answer those 3 questions in an overview way that allows for a basic understanding to get you started on (or to improve) your digital strategy. What isMay 15, 2018