David BilbyChief Engineer
areas of expertise
- Database Developer
- Tech App Builder
- e-commerce Developer
- Digital Growth Strategist
- MA, Christian Leadership, Multnomah University
In over 20 years of raw technology experience in database, websites, computer programming, nonprofits, fundraising, community development and leadership, David’s work has impacted thousands of organizations both nonprofit and for-profits by providing the business technology and development solutions in countless organizations.
I just like to help people.
David has been building websites, coding and maintaining servers since 1999. In the process of doing the work, he’s seen a thing or two and wanted to make a difference. His involvement of work and play go hand-in-hand, to where it has become a lifestyle of helping others. Recently, David has founded and runs a housing and rehabilitation non-profit called GoConnect.
- As is my custom for a Tuesday morning, I ordered my cup of coffee from the counter at some local coffee shop. Every week is different depending on where the wind takes me. This week, in particular, it was at a place that sold Stumptown Coffee. It’s a favorite in the Pacific NW. So thereAugust 20, 2018
- There is rarely a game that goes by that I do not watch at least part of it. My DVR records every single game or show that has the term ‘Mariners’ in it. Their recent winning streak has been more than fun to watch and be a part of. Since May 18th, which happened toJune 16, 2018
- At any one time, I oversee close to 50 Wordpress websites. It is a daily ritual for me to get up from bed, grab a shower and head to a local coffee shop for a cup of coffee. This was an average morning as I poured my coffee and sat next to the gas fireplace.April 2, 2018