TiAT- How I Get Down
TiAT- How I Get Down
I have to tell people that I don’t do hate or negativity. I don’t get down like that. God has been too good for me to disrespect Him. I play a song here that’s near and dear to my heart from Tasha Cobbs. This is how I get down.
With anyone that knows that we are God’s army, the attacks come daily. But we have God on our side. From all that God has brought me from, I know that God is King. He’s the Creator, and I am the creation. I’m not perfect or holier than anyone else, because I’ve made my mistakes- but God will never let you down.
One of my favorite scriptures to keep you encouraged when the ‘bad times’ got you discouraged:
In Romans 8:31-39 (The Message Version) reads,
31. So, what do you think? With God on our side like this, how can we lose?
32. If God didn’t hesitate to put everything on the line for us, embracing our condition and exposing himself to the worst by sending his own Son, is there anything else he wouldn’t gladly and freely do for us?
33. And who would dare tangle with God by messing with one of God’s chosen?
34. Who would dare even to point a finger? The One who died for us—who was raised to life for us!—is in the presence of God at this very moment sticking up for us.
35. Do you think anyone is going to be able to drive a wedge between us and Christ’s love for us? There is no way! Not trouble, not hard times, not hatred, not hunger, not homelessness, not bullying threats, not backstabbing, not even the worst sins listed in Scripture:
36. They kill us in cold blood because they hate you. We’re sitting ducks; they pick us off one by one.
37. None of this fazes us because Jesus loves us.
38. I’m absolutely convinced that nothing—nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow,
39. high or low, thinkable or unthinkable—absolutely nothing can get between us and God’s love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us.
The song is called, Smile. Click here to listen.
Nathan A. Webster, MBA
Consulting | Social Media | Web Design
March 17, 2019
December 14, 2018
November 17, 2018