You’re Better Than That
You’re Better Than That
Something needs to be said. I’m tired of seeing people settle because their scared of the unknown. You’re better than that. We all have unknowns. Join the party.
Don’t put more emphasis on the past rather than the future. You’re better than that. Our past is our teacher, but not what’s coming. We cannot control the past, but we can control our future. You can do whatever you believe, commit and put forth the effort.
Don’t settle for anything less than your greatness. We all have greatness within all of us. Stop believing you’re not good enough. You’re better than that.
Stop the Negativity
You’re not inferior or weak. Believe in yourself. Stop believing the lies that has crippled your courage and commitment to your greatness. You must stop the self degradation.
Believe in yourself. Only you can stop the negativity. Don’t allow anyone, including yourself to say any hurtful or negative remarks about you. As my friend Mike Torres would say, “God doesn’t make junk.” You are a beautiful creation and serve a remarkable purpose. God has you here to make a difference.
In order to make this difference, you mustn’t stop believing you can have more in life. You’re better than that. The hateful cycle only weakens your ability to succeed. Your success is contingent upon healthy decisions.
Keys to Success
To be successful, I’ll provide you with 10 points. These points are from my experience and know they work. I want to share them because I want others to be successful too.
- Don’t Settle – I’ve written about it in this blog, but you can’t settle. It’s similiar to having buyer’s remorse. That feeling is unsettling and rubs you wrong in so many ways. By not settling you setup yourself with non-negotiable standards.
- Create Intangible Goals – thanks to technology, we no longer have the same desires. The traveling industry has been intensely morphed to adhere to a more customized experience. Having intangible goals are creating breathtaking experiences. Good times or the lack of shape who we are. Creating intangible goals creates those moments that are unforgettable and make life worth living.
- Dream Big– our goals should be big enough to where it keeps us up at night. One of my friends told me a story about a wealthy man who committed suicide because he accomplished everything desired in life. Therefore, he had nothing to live for and told his son to create goals so big that he wouldn’t be bored (I’m paraphrasing).
- Help Others– there’s nothing like giving to others. I do believe we have to give before you can receive. The Bible says in Acts 20:35- “I have shown you in every way, by laboring like this, that you must support the weak. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’” Helping others takes the focus off of you and your issues, and gives you another perspective. With more than 7 billion people on this planet, we need each other to help ourselves. We all need to survive by eating, shelter for our protection, and a means to live. By giving to someone else, this will provide the ability for someone to help you.
- Believe in More– once you have taken the leap to dream a bigger idea of life for yourself, now walk in it. You have to believe in it. This isn’t the ‘faking it to you make it’ saying either. Make everything intentional and start doing ‘the more’ you believe.
- Work Your Plan– this actually picks up from the last point of ‘Believe in More’ and is a critical key to success. No one is going to do this work for you. This work is for you and for you only. Some can be delegated, but it’ll still need your oversight. Do the work so the results attract others. You’ll know it’s working when the compliments start pouring in from strangers.
- Sacrifice Comes First– I’ve said this quote for years without truly understanding it, “No pain. No gain.” When I was younger training for sports, this quote was said without explanation so I said it too. However, I missed the sacrifice of ‘pain’ will result in ‘gain’ when done correctly. This principle isn’t only for sports, but for anything. The ‘painful’ contribution will result in ‘gainful’ desires, but those desires need to be identified so the sacrifice is done willingly.
- Support system– we all need help. No one is on one island operating on their own. Everyone has somebody helping them out. In 4th key of success, I cover the importance of helping others. While your helping others, you also create a support system in the process. The stronger your support system is the more you can accomplish. We know it as teamwork.
- Write it down– give your idea life by writing it down. This process is a great exercise to allow the creative part of your brain to sprint and get a workout. Our minds need this daily. We crave individuality, but don’t know how to express it. Writing our thoughts, pain, ideas, dreams, breakthroughs, hurt and successes in a journal of some sort, the evolution of bringing closure and/or success completes itself. And it will never end, so don’t quit working out your mind. Your brain needs this stimulation to keep it healthy and learning.
- Don’t quit– while it may be last, this should always be a constant key never to forget. There are forces to go against every creative and problem-solving solution to build your dream. Don’t quit. Remember, all the keys to keep you going. Find that healthy balance so you won’t stop, and watch the results occur.
I write this because my business is personal because this service is for the advancement of all humanity. My failures and successes are for your gain. No strings attached.
Nathan A. Webster, MBA
Consulting | Social Media | Web Design
March 17, 2019
December 14, 2018
November 17, 2018