- October 16, 2016
- Posted by: nathanwebster
- Category: * Mr Social Entrepreneur
After countless searches of “benefits of small business consultant” for the last two years, Rebekah and I finally decided enough was enough. We’ll be the solution to our problem. Our mission is to empower small businesses, nonprofits and faith-based organization to be successful within their area of the market place. We empower these organizations through business strategy consulting, custom web design and social media marketing.
There’s no industry we don’t serve. The retail industry–especially restaurants–are our favorite, but the nonprofit and faith-based industries are our specialty. In our niche industry, we’re called Social Entrepreneurs. However, we know all type of leaders needs resources to continue their success in running a business.
In this podcast/video, we’ll cover several important reasons why you should hire a consultant. For example, we focus on the timing. Here are the times when you should:
- starting your new business or franchise;
- expansion of the organization;
- reinventing your brand; and
- merging, exiting and collaborating are important too, but usually, you have a lot of round tables and whiteboard sessions in those events.
At the end of the day, we understand it’s really about business growth. One of the top reasons businesses don’t grow is the lack of cash flow. This happens when there’s too much debt and not enough income. Pretty simple, right?! However, people still do it.
To increase income, increase sales. Sales are really the only answer to increase income. If you’re the only leader in the company, it takes a lot of research and understanding of the brand to obtain qualified opportunities. So you have to develop a funnel, and this is when you hire a business consultant.
When the funnel is empty, there are no sales. But when you don’t have a USP, you have no specific sales strategy. You’re probably reading someone else’s. As I say in the podcast/video, “faking it till you make it won’t work.” When you’re faking it and still not getting results, this is when you hire a business consultant.
Why Hire a Consultant
- Focused on Solutions: Often as a business owner, all we hear about is the problems in the business and how we need to fix them. Normally, employees bring these problems to you or the management. Reason number one to hire a consultant is that they are focused on solutions. They help you confront your problems and then provide solutions for them.
- Leverage Expertise: When you hire a consultant you get to use their experiences. Also important to note, this is why it’s so important to find a consultant that has experience in your field or industry.
- Increase Productivity: When operations are running efficiently, productivity increases amongst the business but also amongst the employees. Every business owners dream is to be running at the highest point of productivity in order to reap the biggest profit.
- 24 Hours a Day: You can’t be available 24 hours a day, although it feels like you are half the time. Since you can’t be available at every call and issue, hiring a consultant can reduce the stress of this. By hiring a consultant to consult you on processes and procedures so you don’t have to be there 24 hours a day.
BE More, DO More, LIVE More
For all my leaders and social entrepreneurs, continue the grind. Your community needs your contribution of greatness. Dream big all day, every day.
Subscribe to listen weekly.
Share to inspire others.
Review to increase awareness.
This is a group effort!
Dream Big and Godspeed.